Our Dutch Doors add a distinctive look to your home while allowing you to increase the functionality of your entryway by bringing fresh air in while keeping pets and children safely inside. Our beautiful Dutch Doors are sure to add unique curb appeal and instant value to your home.
- Dutch doors are divided in half horizontally so the bottom half can remain shut while the top half opens.
- Hardwood Laminated Veneer Lumber Core. Offers more stability and resistance to warping than solid wood.
- Low E glass (Low Emissivity Glass) is standard glass in which a thin invisible metallic coating is applied that reflects heat. Low E glass better insulates your home by keeping heat from escaping during the cooler months, and helps to minimize the heat entering your home during the warmer months.
- Includes jambs, brickmould, weather-stripping, door sweep, adjustable threshold (sill), 4x4 ball bearing hinges.
- Doors are sold unfinished unless a finish option is chosen.
|Style: ||Dutch Door |
|Wood Species: ||Mahogany |
|Construction: ||Hardwood dowel construction between stiles and rails |
|Door Thickness: ||1-3/4" |
|Jamb ||4-9/16" or 6-9/16" |
|Glass: ||Low E (soft coat) Dual Insulated Glass |
|Finish: ||Optional |
|Paintable/Stainable: ||Yes/Yes |
|Hurricane Impact Rated: ||No. View Impact Collection |
|Warranty Information: ||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty |
|Door Configuration||R.O. Size||Frame Size|
|6'0" x 8'0"||75 1/2" x 99 1/2"||74 3/4" x 98 3/4"|