Highlands Double Wooden Front Doors
The Highlands exterior wood door has a unique prestigious style with a slight rustic feel. Offered as a mahogany or knotty alder wood, this double entry door is a Grand Entry Doors customer favorite. The Highlands entry doors feature true divided lite (TDL) Low E Glass that provides natural light to your home, while still providing energy and thermal efficiency. The traditional yet rustic feel of the Highlands makes it one of the most popular and sought-after options for front doors for homes.
The Highlands offers an engineered stile and rail construction crafted of a hardwood laminated veneer lumber core offering more stability and resistance to warping than solid wood. The Highlands is a True Divided Lite (TDL) entry door featuring individual glass units divided by muntin bars. Low-E glass better insulates your home by keeping heat from escaping during the cooler months and helps to minimize the heat entering your home during the warmer months.
All wooden front doors are priced and delivered as unfinished (not stained) pre-hung units.
The Highlands offers
- 1-3/4" stain grade mahogany (Okoume)
- Clear bevel and flemish glass options
- Low-E glass (Low Emissivity Glass) - Tempered / Insulating Glass
- Wood entry door with engineered stile and rail construction
- Hardwood laminated veneer lumber core
- Unfinished (not stained), prehung exterior door unit includes the jambs, exterior brickmould, weather-stripping, door sweep, adjustable threshold (sill), 4x4 ball bearing hinges. Double door units include astragal mounted on the passive door with flush-mount slidebolts securing the passive to the frame
- Available in custom configurations: single entry doors, doors with sidelites, doors with sidelites and transom
- Can be considered an option for those seeking interior / internal doors with glass (contact us to inquire)