Welcome home to the elegance and quality of the Andalucia 3-Lite (1W3H) Double Door. Expertly crafted from premium mahogany wood, this door's engineered stile and rail construction with a hardwood stave lumber core provides unmatched stability and durability, ensuring that it will remain beautiful for years to come. The Andalucia's True Divided Lite (TDL) design, featuring individual glass units divided by muntin bars, exudes sophistication and style, making it the perfect choice for homes of any style.
Customize the look of your entryway with your choice of clear bevel or flemish low-e glass options. The Low-E glass not only enhances the door's beauty but also helps to keep your home energy-efficient and comfortable, minimizing heat loss during the colder months and reducing heat gain during warmer months.
Transform your home's entrance into a stunning focal point with the Andalucia 3-Lite (1W3H) Double Door. With its exceptional quality, beauty, and value, this door is the perfect choice for homeowners looking to elevate their home's style and comfort. Make a statement with the Andalucia 3-Lite (1W3H) Double Door, and welcome your guests with unmatched elegance and warmth.
Andalucia 3-Lite (1W3H) Mahogany Wood Double Entry Door
The Andalucia 3 Lite (1W3H) True Divided Lite Double Entry Door offers an engineered stile and rail construction crafted of a hardwood laminated veneer lumber core offering more stability and resistance to warping than solid wood. The Andalucia is a True Divided Lite (TDL) entry door featuring individual glass units divided by muntin bars. Low-E glass better insulates your home by keeping heat from escaping during the cooler months, and helps to minimize the heat entering your home during the warmer months.
All wooden front doors are priced and delivered as unfinished (not stained) pre-hung units.
The Andalucia offers
- 5'0", 5'4", and 6'0" X 8'0" sizes (Custom doors sizes available with quote)
- 1-3/4" stain grade mahogany (Okoume)
- Clear bevel and flemish glass options
- Low-E glass (Low Emissivity Glass) - Tempered / Insulating Glass
- Wood entry door with engineered stile and rail construction
- Hardwood stave core with mahogany veneer offers more stability and resistance to warping than solid wood.
- Unfinished (not stained), prehung exterior door unit includes the jambs, exterior brickmould, weather-stripping, door sweep, adjustable threshold (sill), 4x4 ball bearing hinges. Double door units include astragal mounted on the passive door with flush-mount slidebolts securing the passive to the frame
- Can be considered an option for those seeking interior / internal doors with glass (contact us to inquire)
Entry Door Sizes
|Door Size||Frame Size||Rough Opening||Outside Brickmould|
|5'0" x 8'0"||62 1/2" x 99"||63 1/2" x 99 1/2"||65" x 100 1/4"|
|5'4" x 8'0"||66 1/2" x 99"||67 1/2" x 99 1/2"||69" x 100 1/4"|
|6'0" x 8'0"||74 1/2" x 99"||75 1/2" x 99 1/2"||77" x 100 1/4"|
Custom sizes and options available upon request.
Entry Door Energy Performance
U-Factor, Solar Heat Gain Coefficient in accordance with the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC). The National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) is a United States 501(c)3 non-profit organization which sponsors an energy efficiency certification and labeling program for windows, doors, and skylights.
- U-Factor (Btu-in/hr-ft2-F) = 0.40
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) = 0.21
Pre-Hung Door Unit
- 4-9/16" or 6-9/16" wide jambs (with 4-9/16" jamb commonly used for 2x4 framing and 6-9/16" jamb commonly used for 2x6 framing). Custom jamb sizes available upon request.
- Q-lon weatherstripping (made of polyethylene-clad urethane foam) applied at the top and sides of the prehung door to keep out drafts
- Commercial grade 4"x4" bearing hinges in Black/Oil Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel
- Adjustable aluminum door sill (threshold) in Black/Oil Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel
- Door sweep to seal the gap between the bottom of the door and the threshold/sill
- Pre-drilled door for handle and deadbolt (on double we typically recommend only the active since the requirements for the passive or “dummy” handle are unknown unless we are providing the handleset hardware)
- Exterior brickmould
- Double entry door units include T-astrigal and a pair of flush-mount slide bolts installed on the secondary (passive) door
Our pre-hung units are hung on on slotted jambs for installation of weather-stripping.
- Q-lon weatherstripping (made of polyethylene-clad urethane foam) applied at the top and sides of the door to keep out drafts
- 4-9/16" jamb is most commonly used for 2x4 framing
- 6-9/16" jamb is most commonly used for 2x6 framing
- Custom jamb sizes available (additional charges may apply)
Our pre-hung units include commercial grade, 4x4 ball bearing hinges.
- 4"x4" commercial grade ball bearing hinges (Three are used on 6/8 doors and arch top doors, and four on taller square top units).
- Non rising steel pin with button tip and plug
- Rounded 1/4" radius corner
- Black/Oil Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel finish
Sill / Threshold
Each pre-hung unit comes with a composite adjustable aluminum sill. The composite aluminum is used to prevent warping, rotting, etc.
- Features a composite substrate that will not warp or rot, eliminating the worries of wood.
- Black/Oil Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel finish
- Outswing bumper sill available for outswing units
- Low-profile (ADA-compliant) sills are available. Please contact us for pricing
Wood Door Handleset Preparation
- Pre-drilled door for handle and deadbolt (on double we typically recommend only the active since the requirements for the passive or “dummy” handle are unknown unless we are providing the handleset hardware). Single bore on passive can also be provided.
- Standard Handle and Deadbolt Preparation at 2-3/8" backset (2-3/4" available upon request)
- Bore diameter: 2-1/8"
- For double bore, deadbolt is drilled 5-1/2" above the handle
- Multipoint locking also available
Additional Information Regarding Pre-Hung Units
Product Compliance & Suitability
Jurisdictions have varying laws, codes and regulations governing construction, installation, etc. Please review applicable laws, codes and regulations for your local jurisdiction to be sure that the construction, installation, and/or use involving the units is compliant.
Florida Approval Code: No
FSC Certified: No
Requirements For Adequate Overhang Protection Of Wood Door
Installer must ensure proper protection requirements are provided where the door will be installed. All doors must be installed providing sufficient protection from exposure to weather including excessive moisture/rain as well as excessive heat due to sun exposure. This protection required includes adequate overhang distance that is at a minimum projection from the home at one half the distance from the floor of the overhang to the ceiling of the overhang.
Please review our FAQs for common questions, definitions and clarifications.
Our doors are shipped ground via common carrier (LTL) on a secure crate system designed to protect them during shipment. Doors and other large items will be shipped to a local delivery terminal. The carrier will contact you when the unit arrives at their delivery terminal to schedule a delivery appointment. Deliveries are generally made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Our carriers provide a curbside delivery with lift-gate and pallet jack service. Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your door(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. In most cases the delivery truck will pull up to the curb outside of your job site within your appointment window. From there, you will be responsible for unloading the item(s) from the truck and any further transport beyond that point.
Large doors might exceed the capacity of the truck’s lift-gate. In this case, it is the customer's responsibility to unload the doors from the back of the truck. The driver will sometimes assist in removing the product from the truck, but they are not required to do so.
Our door units are heavy and therefore we recommend at least 2 people be present at time of delivery. The truck driver might assist with moving it into a location such as a garage, but they are not required to do so.