Our most popular style, the Andalucia entry door adds a classic and elegant style to your home. The Andalucia offers an engineered stile and rail construction crafted of a hardwood laminated veneer lumber core providing more stability and resistance to warping than solid wood. The Andalucia is a True Divided Lite (TDL) entry door featuring individual glass units divided by muntin bars. Low-E glass better insulates your home by keeping heat from escaping during the cooler months, and helps to minimize the heat entering your home during the warmer months.
The Andalucia offers
- Engineered stile and rail construction
- Hardwood laminated veneer lumber core
- 1-3/4" stain grade
- Low-E glass (Low Emissivity Glass) - Tempered / Insulating Glass
- Pre-hung unit Includes jambs, brickmould, weather-stripping, door sweep, adjustable threshold (sill), 4x4 ball bearing hinges
- Sold unfinished unless a finish option is chosen.
|Door Size||Frame Size||Rough Opening|
|1'0"/3'0"/1'0" x 8'0"||65" x 99"||66" x 99 1/2"|
Custom sizes and options available upon request.
- Andalucia 8LT S2