The Ridgeland arch-top entry door is an engineered stile and rail construction crafted of a hardwood laminated veneer lumber core offering more stability and resistance to warping than solid wood. The Ridgeland is a True Divided Lite (TDL) entry door featuring individual glass units divided by muntin bars. Low-E glass better insulates your home by keeping heat from escaping during the cooler months, and helps to minimize the heat entering your home during the warmer months. All doors are priced and sold unfinished.
The Ridgeland offers
- 3’6” X 8'0" sizes (Custom sizes available with quote)
- 1-3/4" stain grade mahogany
- Clear non-bevel or seedy glass options (Low-E glass (Low Emissivity Glass) - Tempered / Insulating Glass)
- Engineered stile and rail construction
- Hardwood laminated veneer lumber core
- Pre-hung unit Includes jambs, brickmould, weather-stripping, door sweep, adjustable threshold (sill), 4x4 ball bearing hinges
Custom sizes and options available upon request.