The Half-Round offers a classic look for your home's entry with its half-round top and true divided lite glass. This door offers an engineered stile and rail construction crafted of a hardwood laminated veneer lumber core offering more stability and resistance to warping than solid wood. The Half-Round is a True Divided Lite (TDL) entry door featuring individual glass units divided by muntin bars. Low-E glass better insulates your home by keeping heat from escaping during the cooler months, and helps to minimize the heat entering your home during the warmer months. All doors are priced and delivered as unfinished (not stained) pre-hung units.
The Half-Round offers
- 3'0" X 8'0" and 3'6" X 8'0" size (Custom sizes available with quote)
- 1-3/4" stain grade mahogany or knotty alder
- Clear bevel and flemish glass options (Low-E glass (Low Emissivity Glass) - Tempered / Insulating Glass)
- Engineered stile and rail construction
- Hardwood laminated veneer lumber core
- Pre-hung unit Includes jambs, brickmould, weather-stripping, door sweep, adjustable threshold (sill), 4x4 ball bearing hinges
|Door Size||Frame Size||Rough Opening|
|3'0" x 8'0"||37 3/4" x 99"||38 1/2" x 99 1/2"|
|3'0" x 8'0"||43 3/4" x 99"||44 1/2" x 99 1/2"|
Custom sizes and options available upon request.
Note: Although our doors are typically pictured as stained and installed, all doors are priced and delivered as unfinished (not stained) pre-hung units. Installation and staining are not included in the price displayed.