The Andalucia is a true Grand Entry Doors customer favorite, and with good reason. The Andalucia exterior wood doors provide configuration options for single entry doors, doors with sidelights, doors with sidelights and transoms, double front doors and double entry doors as well as options for custom front doors and configurations. The Andalucia entry doors feature true divided lite (TDL) Low E Glass that provides natural light to your home, while still providing energy and thermal efficiency. The Andalucia has traditional elements that are the perfect fit for many homes from cottages, modern farmhouse style homes, modern and contemporary homes, to craftsman style homes and bungalows making it one of the most popular and sought after options for front doors for homes.
Andalucia 6-Lite Mahogany True Divided Lite Double Entry Door
Our most popular modern farmhouse exterior door. Mahogany wooden front doors with clear bevel or flemish glass. The Andalucia 6 Lite True Divided Lite Double Entry Door offers an engineered stile and rail construction crafted of a hardwood laminated veneer lumber core offering more stability and resistance to warping than solid wood. The Andalucia is a True Divided Lite (TDL) entry door featuring individual glass units divided by muntin bars. Low-E glass better insulates your home by keeping heat from escaping during the cooler months, and helps to minimize the heat entering your home during the warmer months.
All wooden front doors are priced and delivered as unfinished (not stained) pre-hung units.
The Andalucia offers
- 5'0", 5'4", and 6'0" X 6'8" and 5'0", 5'4", and 6'0" X 8'0" sizes (Custom doors sizes available with quote)
- 1-3/4" stain grade mahogany (Okoume)
- Clear bevel and flemish glass options
- Low-E glass (Low Emissivity Glass) - Tempered / Insulating Glass
- Wood entry door with engineered stile and rail construction
- Hardwood laminated veneer lumber core
- Unfinished (not stained), prehung exterior door unit includes the jambs, exterior brickmould, weather-stripping, door sweep, adjustable threshold (sill), 4x4 ball bearing hinges. Double door units include astragal mounted on the passive door with flush-mount slidebolts securing the passive to the frame
- Can be considered an option for those seeking interior / internal doors with glass (contact us to inquire)
|Door Size||Frame Size||Rough Opening||Outside Brickmould|
|5'0" x 6'8"||62 1/2" x 83"||63 1/2" x 83 1/2"||65" x 84 1/4"|
|5'4" x 6'8"||66 1/2" x 83"||67 1/2" x 83 1/2"||69" x 84 1/4"|
|6'0" x 6'8"||74 1/2" x 83"||75 1/2" x 83 1/2"||77" x 84 1/4"|
|5'0" x 8'0"||62 1/2" x 99"||63 1/2" x 99 1/2"||65" x 100 1/4"|
|5'4" x 8'0"||66 1/2" x 99"||67 1/2" x 99 1/2"||69" x 100 1/4"|
|6'0" x 8'0"||74 1/2" x 99"||75 1/2" x 99 1/2"||77" x 100 1/4"|
Custom sizes and options available upon request (price and lead time varies and must be quoted).
U-Factor, Solar Heat Gain Coefficient, and Visible Transmittance in accordance with the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC).
- U-Factor (Btu-in/hr-ft2-F) = 0.40
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) = 0.09
- Visible Transmittance (VT) = 0.06
Pre-Hung Door Unit
- 4-9/16" or 6-9/16" wide jambs (with 4-9/16" jamb commonly used for 2x4 framing and 6-9/16" jamb commonly used for 2x6 framing). Custom jamb sizes available upon request.
- Q-lon weatherstripping (made of polyethylene-clad urethane foam) applied at the top and sides of the prehung door to keep out drafts
- Commercial grade 4"x4" bearing hinges in Black/Oil Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel
- Adjustable aluminum door sill (threshold) in Black/Oil Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel
- Door sweep to seal the gap between the bottom of the door and the threshold/sill
- Pre-drilled door for handle and deadbolt (on double we typically recommend only the active since the requirements for the passive or “dummy” handle are unknown unless we are providing the handleset hardware)
- Exterior brickmould
- Double entry door units include T-astrigal and a pair of flush-mount slide bolts installed on the secondary (passive) door
Our pre-hung units are hung on on slotted jambs for installation of weather-stripping.
- Q-lon weatherstripping (made of polyethylene-clad urethane foam) applied at the top and sides of the door to keep out drafts
- 4-9/16" jamb is most commonly used for 2x4 framing
- 6-9/16" jamb is most commonly used for 2x6 framing
- Custom jamb sizes available (additional charges may apply)
Our pre-hung units include commercial grade, 4x4 ball bearing hinges.
- 4"x4" commercial grade ball bearing hinges (Three are used on 6/8 doors and arch top doors, and four on taller square top units).
- Non rising steel pin with button tip and plug
- Rounded 1/4" radius corner
- Black/Oil Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel finish
Sill / Threshold
Each pre-hung unit comes with a composite adjustable aluminum sill. The composite aluminum is used to prevent warping, rotting, etc.
- Features a composite substrate that will not warp or rot, eliminating the worries of wood.
- Black/Oil Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel finish
- Outswing bumper sill available for outswing units
- Low-profile (ADA-compliant) sills are available. Please contact us for pricing
- Pre-drilled door for handle and deadbolt (on double we typically recommend only the active since the requirements for the passive or “dummy” handle are unknown unless we are providing the handleset hardware). Single bore on passive can also be provided.
- Standard Handle and Deadbolt Preparation at 2-3/8" backset (2-3/4" available upon request)
- Bore diameter: 2-1/8"
- For double bore, deadbolt is drilled 5-1/2" above the handle
- Multipoint locking also available
Product Compliance & Suitability
Jurisdictions have varying laws, codes and regulations governing construction, installation, etc. Please review applicable laws, codes and regulations for your local jurisdiction to be sure that the construction, installation, and/or use involving the units is compliant.
Florida Approval Code: No
FSC Certified: No
Requirements For Adequate Overhang Protection Of Wood Door
Installer must ensure proper protection requirements are provided where the door will be installed. All doors must be installed providing sufficient protection from exposure to weather including excessive moisture/rain as well as excessive heat due to sun exposure. This protection required includes adequate overhang distance that is at a minimum projection from the home at one half the distance from the floor of the overhang to the ceiling of the overhang.
Please review our FAQs for common questions, definitions and clarifications.