We are delighted to have you here and look forward to assisting you. As experts in entry door design, our team is dedicated to providing you with top-notch customer service and guidance in choosing the perfect front door for your home. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or inquiries - we are here and happy to help!
Sales & general inquires
Call us on 833-BUY-DOOREmail us
Request a Quote
Requesting a quote is a simple process. On each product page simply select the required options and submit for a quote request. The link below explains the quote request process. And, as always, we are happy and here to help should you need us.Quote Request How To
Finishing & staining
We’re regularly asked about the process for staining doors and recommendations for product to use. Although we are unable to provide recommendations for stain products and colors, we have provided some guides to help you with preparing your door for finishing and identifying the proper types of stain. We understand the importance of achieving the perfect finish for your entry door, and we are happy to provide you the resources below.
Frequently asked questions
- We ordered flemish glass, but received clear glass
- What is your current lead time?
- Can I pay extra to expedite my order?
- On a double door, do both doors open?
- Can we paint our doors black or do you offer a door with a black finish?
- Do you offer pre-finishing or staining?
- Do you offer a privacy glass? Is the glass see-through? Is the glass "mirrored"?
- Are your doors wood? Do you offer fiberglass, etc?
- Do your doors have Florida Approval Codes?
Our FAQ's are not designed to discourage you from contacting us, but rather to provide you with a quick, simple, and searchable way to answer your most common questions (covers ordering questions, questions related to glass / privacy, door design, function, etc.). We are happy to answer any question, but many questions are already covered eliminating the need for you to wait for a response. Many questions are likely to be answered within our full list of Frequently Asked Questions