The Ventura is a solid panel entry door. It offers an engineered stile and rail construction crafted of a hardwood laminated veneer lumber core offering more stability and resistance to warping than solid wood. Low-E glass better insulates your home by keeping heat from escaping during the cooler months, and helps to minimize the heat entering your home during the warmer months. All doors are priced and sold unfinished.
The Ventura offers
- 3'0" X 6'8" with 12" sidelites (Custom sizes available with quote)
- 1-3/4" stain grade mahogany
- Clear bevel glass (Low-E glass (Low Emissivity Glass) - Tempered / Insulating Glass)
- Engineered stile and rail construction
- Hardwood laminated veneer lumber core
- Pre-hung unit Includes jambs, brickmould, weather-stripping, door sweep, adjustable threshold (sill), 4x4 ball bearing hinges
|Door Size||Frame Size||Rough Opening|
|1'0"/3'0"/1'0" x 6'8"||65" x 83"||66" x 83 1/2"|
Custom sizes and options available upon request.