Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Grand Entry Doors may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
If you purchase Grand Entry Doors’ products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Grand Entry Doors may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Household Income
We have implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). These cookies gather website visitor data (such as age, gender, and interests) to optimize website content and marketing and do not collect any personally identifiable information. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you consent to the collection and/or voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Grand Entry Doors collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Grand Entry Doors may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Grand Entry Doors and its affiliates.
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our Services and on other sites;
- Facilitate use of our Services; communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our Affiliates, or other third parties;
- Manage your account and your preferences and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analyze use of and improve our Services, products, and other services, including performing research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services, or content offered by others;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Services;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- If you sign up for our text messaging program, cookies may be used to personalize your experience (e.g., send you personalized text messages such as shopping cart reminders);
- Manage our business; and
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Grand Entry Doors does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Grand Entry Doors may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Grand Entry Doors, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Grand Entry Doors may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Grand Entry Doors or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Grand Entry Doors; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Grand Entry Doors, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Grand Entry Doors may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Grand Entry Doors, in order to determine what Grand Entry Doors services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Grand Entry Doors to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Grand Entry Doors. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Grand Entry Doors website.
The Grand Entry Doors website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Grand Entry Doors pages, or register with Grand Entry Doors site or services, a cookie helps Grand Entry Doors to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Grand Entry Doors website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Grand Entry Doors features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Grand Entry Doors services or websites you visit.
Please note: To successfully opt out, you must have cookies enabled in your web browser (see your browser’s instructions for information on cookies and how to enable them). Opting out only applies to your current web browser on your current computer. If you use multiple computers or multiple web browsers, you must opt out on each one. Once you opt out, if you delete your browser’s saved cookies, you will need to opt out again.
- Opt out through website specific mechanisms. Some websites, such as Facebook, offer their own opt out methods. Please refer to the website that you are visiting for additional information. Commonly used methods include clicking on the Ad Choices icon (please see http://www.youradchoices.com/) or changing your preferences for advertising after you have logged into the website.
- Browser-based opt outs. Some internet browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) offer their own opt-outs for interest-based advertising. The ad networks and ad service providers we participate with may not recognize these opt-outs. To help ensure you do not receive Grand Entry Doors interest-based advertising, follow the instructions above under (1) and (2).
- Mobile opt outs. Mobile devices offer their own opt-outs for interest-based advertising. Please refer to your device settings and instructions for additional information.
User Submitted Content (Blogs, Bulletin Boards, Reviews, Profiles, Chat Rooms, Etc)
We may provide areas on our online Services where you can post information about yourself and others, create a profile, and communicate with others, as well as post reviews of products, establishments, contractors, and the like, or upload content (e.g., pictures, videos, audio files, etc.). Such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your e-mail address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what others may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Grand Entry Doors does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Grand Entry Doors may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Grand Entry Doors or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Grand Entry Doors, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button or emailing us at email@example.com with the subject "Unsubscribe"..
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Grand Entry Doors welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Grand Entry Doors has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Grand Entry Doors at:
Grand Entry Doors, LLC
307 W Tremont Ave Suite 200
Charlotte, North Carolina 28203
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of August 08, 2019