Our manufacturers strive to provide the highest quality of customer service, as well as a quick and efficient response to any issues that may arise related to their products. It is their desire and commitment to determine the best solutions for all of our customers’ warranty concerns or needs. All doors purchased from Grand Entry Doors have a limited manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty conditions vary by manufacturer and are specified for each product. The customer is responsible for reading the warranty thoroughly and following all requirements and instructions. Failure to follow the manufacturer’s requirements will void the warranty.
WOOD DOOR LIMITED WARRANTY
Every door is covered under warranty for a period of one (1) year and guaranteed to be free from defect as a result of manufacturing or quality.
Should the warranted door be found to contain defects as stated above, Manufacturer, will at its option, either repair or replace any door without charge or a full refund given to the distributor to facilitate a refund to the end user.
In the event of a defect discovered by inspection of a door upon receipt of shipment from manufacturer, immediate notice must be given before the door is shipped to the end user or installed in any application. A replacement door unit will be reshipped pre-paid. If the damage is discovered upon receipt, Grand Entry should be notified immediately before any installation occurs and a reasonable acceptance of responsibility will be determined, and the end user will be accommodated accordingly.
Under the terms of this warranty, manufacturer is obligated to replace the defective product. No labor, installation, finishing and/or consequential damages will be covered.
- All Doors must be installed providing sufficient protection from exposure to weather including excessive moisture/rain as well as excessive heat due to sun exposure. This protection required includes adequate overhang distance that is at a minimum projection from the home at one half the distance from the floor of the overhang to the ceiling of the overhang.
- Any deterioration of the wood components of the door unit caused by neglect or failure to protect and seal all exposed surfaces and edges of the door either prior to or immediately after hanging the door are not covered by this warranty. Every door unit regardless of exposure must be annually inspected and maintained by the homeowner. Reasonable maintenance includes ensuring adequate clear topcoat that contains a UV inhibitor and is maintained throughout the life of the door. Staining or painting the door black or any other dark opaque colors will void the warranty. These colors cause harm to the wood components by absorbing excess heat/UV rays.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to require on-site inspections of maintenance and installation procedures before any claim will be processed.
- Wood is a natural product therefore any variations in color, texture, grain, or the general surface appearance of wood naturally occurring will not be considered defects. Variations in wood color must be compensated for using staining methods preferably implemented by a professional.
- All wood doors are constructed using floating panels. This construction method allows for expansion and contraction. Exposure to severe moisture such as rain in an unprotected environment may result in water penetration through the panels and is not considered a defect. In the event of water penetrating through the edges of the panels in this environment, it will be the consumers responsibility to caulk and or provide a remedy for the water penetration.
Glass Limited Warranty
Manufacturer warrants that all glass shall be free from seal failure for ten (10) years from the date of shipment.
When purchasing products through this Site, our Terms and Conditions of Sale apply with respect to such purchase. Such Terms and Conditions of Sale should be reviewed carefully before placing an order. Terms & Conditions of Sale