The Miranda offers a classic look for your home's entry with its arched top and true divided lite glass. The Miranda offers an engineered stile and rail construction crafted of a hardwood laminated veneer lumber core offering more stability and resistance to warping than solid wood. The Miranda is a True Divided Lite (TDL) entry door featuring individual glass units divided by muntin bars. Low-E glass better insulates your home by keeping heat from escaping during the cooler months, and helps to minimize the heat entering your home during the warmer months.
The Miranda offers
- Engineered stile and rail construction
- Hardwood laminated veneer lumber core
- 1-3/4" stain grade
- Low-E glass (Low Emissivity Glass) - Tempered / Insulating Glass
- Pre-hung unit Includes jambs, brickmould, weather-stripping, door sweep, adjustable threshold (sill), 4x4 ball bearing hinges
- Sold unfinished unless a finish option is chosen.
|Door Size||Frame Size||Rough Opening|
|5'0" x 8'0"||62 1/2" x 99"||63 1/2" x 99 1/2"|
|5'4" x 8'0"||66 1/2" x 99"||67 1/2" x 99 1/2"|
|6'0" x 8'0"||74 1/2" x 99"||75 1/2" x 99 1/2"|
Custom sizes and options available upon request.
Each door is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty for a period of one (1) year and guaranteed to be free from defect as a result of manufacturing or quality.
Should the warranted door be found to contain defects as stated above, manufacturer, will at its option, either repair or replace any door without charge or a full refund given to the distributor in order to facilitate a refund to the end user.
In the event of a defect discovered by inspection of a door upon receipt of shipment from manufacturer, immediate notice must be given before the door is shipped to the end user or installed in any application. A replacement door unit will be reshipped pre-paid to the distributor of origin. In the event that the damage is discovered upon receipt from the distributor, the distributor should be notified immediately before any installation occurs and a reasonable acceptance of responsibility will be determined, and the end user will be accommodated accordingly.
Under the terms of this warranty, manufacturer is obligated to replace the defective product, F.O.B. distributor’s warehouse from which the original sale was facilitated. No labor, installation, finishing and/or consequential damages will be covered.
1. All Doors must be installed providing sufficient protection from exposure to weather including excessive moisture/rain as well as excessive heat due to sun exposure. This protection required includes adequate overhang distance that is at a minimum projection from the home at one half the distance from the floor of the overhang to the ceiling of the overhang.
2. Any deterioration of the wood components of the door unit caused by neglect or failure to protect and seal all exposed surfaces and edges of the door either prior to or immediately after hanging the door are not covered by this warranty. Every door unit regardless of exposure must be annually inspected and maintained by the homeowner. Reasonable maintenance includes ensuring adequate clear topcoat that contains a UV inhibitor and is maintained throughout the life of the door.
3. Manufacturer reserves the right to require on-site inspections of maintenance and installation procedures before any claim will be processed.
4. Wood is a natural product therefore any variations in color, texture, grain or the general surface appearance of wood naturally occurring will not be considered defects. Variations in wood color must be compensated for by the use of staining methods preferably implemented by a professional.
5. All wood doors are constructed using floating panels. This construction method allows for expansion and contraction. Exposure to severe moisture such as rain in an unprotected environment may result in water penetration through the panels and is not considered a defect. In the event of water penetrating through the edges of the panels in this environment, it will be the consumers responsibility to caulk and or provide a remedy for the water penetration.
Glass Limited Warranty
Manufacturer warrants that all glass shall be free from seal failure for ten (10) years from the date of shipment.
- MIRANDA 6LT AP